The data controller for StephenONeill.co.uk (the “Site”) is BUSINESS VENUS LLC. (“company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to fulfilling our responsibilities under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in relation to the collection, retention, use, and other processing of personal data that is obtained when EU data subjects visit and interact with the Site. This Privacy Notice sets forth how we process EU personal data in our role as a data controller (i.e., when we are responsible for determining the purpose and means of the processing).
- How We Transfer Your Personal Data
Your Rights and Choices
How to Contact Us
Personal Data We Collect
BUSINESS VENUS Ltd. may collect and process the following information when you visit the Site.
Contact data. You may provide us with your contact details, such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, email address, or other similar information, which we may use to respond to you or for administrative purposes.
Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Site and record that data in log files. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Site, browser type and settings, the date and time the Site was used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences, and cookie data.
Device Information. BUSINESS VENUS Ltd. may obtain information about devices that access the Site, including the type of device, its operating system, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data.
Authentication Data. To verify the identity of registered users on the Site we may collect a user name, password, password hint(s), and other similar authentication information.
Other Information You Provide. This includes emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries and reviews. If you purchase a product, this will include information that is necessary to complete your purchase such as your credit card information. Please be aware that information you post on public parts of our website may be visible to anyone.
Note that our Site is dynamic. We may introduce new features, which may involve new or different personal data processing activities. If we make a material change to how we process your personal data, we will notify you and may also modify this Privacy Notice.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Data
We may use the personal data we obtain to:
- Communicate with you
- Provide you with customized services
- Ensure the security and integrity of our Site
- Maintain and promote the Site
- Analyze and learn about how the Site is accessed and used
- Manage our customer and partner relationships
- Enforce our legal terms and policies
- Protect our and others’ interests, rights, and property
- Comply with applicable legal requirements.
We process your personal data pursuant to the following legal bases:
- You have consented to the use of your personal data. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
- The processing is necessary for us to provide you with the services and products you request, or to respond to your inquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to process your personal data, such as to comply with applicable tax and other government regulations or to comply with a court order or binding law enforcement request.
- To protect your vital interests, or those of others.
- We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in the following cases:
- To analyze and improve the safety and security of our Site. This includes implementing and enhancing security measures and protections and protecting against fraud, spam, and abuse.
- To maintain and improve the Site.
- To operate the Site and provide you with certain tailored advertising and communications to develop and promote our business.
- To anonymize personal data and subsequently use the anonymized information.
How We May Share Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data:
- With our affiliates or business partners when it is reasonably necessary or desirable, such as to help provide services to you or analyze and improve the Site.
- With our service providers that perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to help us provide customer support, ship your order, provide loyalty rewards, authorize and process your payments, manage our advertisements on other websites, send marketing and other communications on our behalf, or assist with data storage.
- If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition, or sale of some or all of our assets.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards designed to help protect personal data from unauthorized disclosure or access and accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information obtained through the Site.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Data
We will store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the performance of our obligations or to achieve the purposes for which the information was collected, or as may be permitted under applicable law. To determine the appropriate retention period, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the data; the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the data; the purposes for which we process the data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means; and the applicable legal requirements. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, at the end of the retention period we will remove personal data from our systems and records or take appropriate steps to properly anonymize it.
To improve our Site, BUSINESS VENUS LLC. may use the following “cookies” to track your visit: